Thursday, May 29, 2014

THE GENIUS CAMERA FEATURE.... WORKEDDDDD

IT WORKED?

After 2 sleepless nights without rest..... IT WORKED?? THE CAMERA FINALLY WORKED????

MY WORK HERE ON EARTH IS DONE. I MUST GO NOW MY PEOPLE NEED ME!!!

I CAN FINALLY SLEEP AFTER 28 HRS AWAKE.

THIS IS HOW SATISFIED I FEEL RIGHT NOW

This Is A Super Feel.
I AM VERY CRANKY AND INSANE NOW >> I AM NOT MYSELF BUT I SHALL DOCUMENT THIS MILESTONE.

I'M NOT GONNA EVEN RECOGNIZE THAT I WROTE THIS BEFORE I SLEEP LATER...

I use an app on my mobile phone called IP camera and it so happens to give a very accurate and fixed server IP address. Instead on using an ip camera, we shall place my phone into Arduimobile and connecting to the local wifi network.

This is a new attraction is that we are able to use our very own phone as the camera for the function.

And we have also solved a latency issue that was rather distasteful when the cloud camera was tested out in a home network (not using NTUSECURE/ NTUWL).

Now the live stream speed has improved and we are able to hook up video imaging for our intended feature.




I had enough but this is a sweet beginning for our finale product... This mod rocks. <3 <3 <3


1 comment: